Alright. Once the games are over, there will be a dearth of entertainment. So here is your guide to greatness instead of watching basketball.
- John McCardell, President of "Choose Responsibility," an organization dedicated to lowering the legal drinking age to 18, will be on The Colbert Report tonight on Comedy Central.
- New "The Office" at 8:00 PM Arizona Time. What will happen? Will Steve Carrell dress up in a Willy Wonka outfit again? Or will Dwight be promoted to boss?
- Yo! Yo! is on MTV Tres at 8:30 PM featuring 50 Cent. Word.
- Warriors @ Lakers is on until 10 PM on TNT. Because we aren't watching enough basketball.
- Frasier reruns are on channel 7 at 9:00. Will he host a radio show? Will he live with an old man, a tiny dog and a gay guy? Will Daphne and him finally make out? No.
- Making The Band 4 is on MTV at 9. Pretty amazing.
As you can see, there is no shortage of amazing television to watch instead of college basketball...