Gettin' you all the hottest links in the valley of the sun - as long as ASU is somehow involved.
- Starting off is a look at ASU football's schedule for the upcoming season. Naturally, all talk centers around the team's trip to Georgia. There is also a game-by-game breakdown.
- ASU is apparently called 'Brophy East' is some circles - due to our abundance of Brophy Prep players. 5 to be exact: Matt Newman, the Torrez Bros, Drew Maggi and R.J. Preach. It seems they planned to stay together from little league to college - just like Mr. Feeney and Corey Matthews. Murph says that Brophy is a school he can trustl
- A host of links about the Sweet 16 game between the girls team and Texas A&M. Defensive battle story. Briann January is ok. The Coach has 250 wins. Texas A&M coach praises our coach, shows sportsmanship.
- Our softball team started the season with a no-hitter.
- 2-0 so far against USC this weekend. Full writeup on the series Monday.
- Should Harden turn pro? This EVT writer chimes in. He thinks Harden needs more 'tude.
- Remember that Ukrainian PF we were talking about recruiting? Well he is a 95 on Scouts, Inc's grading scale and the 6th best center recruit in the nation.
- Brock Osweiler is an 87 as a basketball recruit...team could use a 6'8 player...wishful thinking.
That is all for the moment, but my god do I hope we somehow sign Kyryl Natyazhko...the possibilities...