Good day to be a Devil fan.
Several "bubble teams" were burst today, but thankfully ASU was not one of them. Take a look at ESPN's bubble watch:
1. Rhode Island shockingly lost to hapless UMass, which should take them out of the picture.
2. Dayton lost a tough home game to St. Louis, and they are 0-2 on the final weekend of the season.
3. Mississippi State got taken to the house by Tennessee and with their terrible SOS should be done.
4. Cincinnati is now out of the picture after a 74-47 pasting at the hands of Georgetown.
5. UConn, who can't seem to lose enough games, may have finally exhausted its chances with a loss to South Florida today.
6. Georgia Tech lost to Virginia Tech (at home, which is a bad sign)
I truly believe that the Devils will go dancing, especially if they can win a few games in the Pac-10 Tournament. I don't believe the hype that the P10 is a one-school conference - I'm siding with 2 or 3 depending on who wins the tournament.
As for those who say California isn't a lock - give me a break. They have won the Pac-10 regular season title. That is quite enough.
Will the Devils go dancing?
Yes (74 votes)
No (10 votes)
84 total votes