The Sun Devils took to the field for the third time this week in what was a typical mid-week practice.
- George Bell had one of his best practices of the season thus far as he looked confident while running routes and caught a few balls in traffic. The wide-out also used his size to make a couple of catches over defenders.
- For the second day in a row, the Sun Devils worked on their no huddle offense.
- Rashad Ross appears to be in the mix to return punts as he fielded punts with Kyle Middlebrooks and Jamal Miles
- Toa Tuitea left practice early with an apparent knee injury. Trainers were looking at his right knee, but he was able to walk out of the practice bubble on his own power.
- Gerell Robinson and Cameron Marshall remain sidelined as neither practiced today.
- Brandon Magee, who is out for the season, will have surgery tomorrow to repair his ruptured Achilles.
- Deantre Lewis will be on campus tomorrow and will be evaluated by the ASU training staff.