1. Arizona Wildcats (14-0, 2-0) - The Wildcats struggled in their first two Pac-12 games of the season. Beating Colorado by overtime, and Utah by just three points. However, Arizona's non-conference schedule speaks for itself, wins over Long Beach State, Clemson, Miami, Florida and San Diego State. Senior guard Mark Lyons leads the Wildcats in both points (14.1) and assists (3.1) and averaged 18 points and three assists last week.
2. UCLA Bruins (12-3, 2-0) - The Bruins started the season just 5-3, but have since rattled off seven straight victories, including wins against No. 7 Missouri, Long Beach State and Stanford. Freshman Shabazz Muhammad has scored at least 20 points in four of his last five games, posting 27 in a win against Missouri and 23 in a victory over Stanford.
3. Arizona State Sun Devils (13-2, 2-0) - The Sun Devils needed overtime to beat Utah, but had an impressive victory over Colorado on Sunday night. Carrick Felix was named Pac-12 Player of the Week after averaging 18.5 points and 12.5 rebounds per game last week in two Sun Devil victories.
4. Oregon Ducks (12-2, 1-0) - The Ducks opened up Pac-12 play with a 79-66 victory over cross-state rival Oregon State. The Ducks non-conference resumé includes wins over UNLV and Vanderbilt. We will find out what Oregon is made out of when they host Arizona on Thursday night.
5. Washington Huskies (9-5, 1-0) - The Huskies have been an enigma this season. The consistant Pac-12 power as losses to Colorado State, Albany and Nevada. The Huskies got a win over Washington State to begin the conference season and travel to the bay area over the weekend.
6. Colorado Buffaloes (10-4, 0-2) - The Buffaloes had a rough trip to the desert this past weekend. First came the controversial loss to Arizona on Thursday, and then Colorado blew a 13-point first half lead against Arizona State. Andre Roberson leads the conference in rebounding, averaging 12.1 per game.
7. California Golden Bears (9-5, 1-1) - The Golden Bears played a brutal non-conference schedule, consider that three of their five losses have come to Wisconsin, UNLV and Creighton. California lost to UCLA by 14 and beat USC by eight in their first conference action. The Bears boast the league's leading scorer Allen Crabbe, who scores an average of 21.4 points per game.
8. Oregon State Beavers (10-4, 0-1) - Oregon State fell to Oregon in their first conference game of the season, 79-66. Oregon State forward Eric Moreland is second in the conference in both rebounding and blocks. The Beavers host the Sun Devils on Thursday.
9. Washington State Cougars (9-5, 0-1) - The Cougars have four games this season by five points or less. Senior forward Brock Motum is third in the Pac-12 with 19.4 points per game and has scored in double figures in every game this season.
10. Stanford Cardinal (9-6, 0-2) - After an impressive non-conference season, the Cardinal came out flat in the first weekend of conference play. The Cardinal lost by two against USC and by eight against UCLA. The Cardinal have six losses this season, all by less than 10 points.
11. USC Trojans (6-9, 1-1) - The Trojans played the toughest non-conference schedule of any team in the conference, losses to Illinois, Marquette, San Diego State, New Mexico and Minnesota have put USC under .500 heading into conference play, however USC beat Stanford and only lost to Cal by eight.
12. Utah Utes (8-6, 0-2) - Utah, like Colorado, went 0-2 in the desert. However, the losses were by a combined eight points, and the Utes drove No. 4 Arizona to the brink in Tucson. Maybe Utah won't be the doormat of the Pac-12 that we thought they would be.