The 2015 NFL Draft is nigh, which means you have already read a few thousand mock drafts over the last several months. That means you are completely burned out and just want Tampa Bay on the damn clock already, or you are thirsting for more.
For the purposes of this post, we'll assume the latter.
So what makes this mock different? The player pool.
The premise is simple. We're taking the same 2015 NFL Draft order with the NFL teams as they currently are, which includes their roster and team needs.
However, they can only draft from former Sun Devils, from the beginning of the program to present day. No, they won't be picking a 63-year-old Danny White, as we'll just project all players as they were coming out of college.
Bucs, you're on the clock.
1) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - QB Danny White
2) Tennessee Titans - QB Jake Plummer
3) Jacksonville Jaguars - OLB Terrell Suggs
4) Oakland Raiders - WR Jaelen Strong
5) Washington Redskins - CB Mike Haynes
6) New York Jets - QB Andrew Walter
7) Chicago Bears - DT Curly Culp
8) Atlanta Falcons - OG Randall McDaniel
9) New York Giants - S David Fulcher
10) St. Louis Rams - OT Juan Roque
11) Minnesota Vikings - CB Eric Allen
12) Cleveland Browns - WR John Jefferson
13) New Orleans Saints - DE/OLB Derrick Rodgers
14) Miami Dolphins - CB/S Mike Richardson
15) San Francisco 49ers - LB Bob Breunig
16) Houston Texans - WR Charley Taylor
17) San Diego Chargers - RB Woody Green
18) Kansas City Chiefs - WR J.D. Hill
19) Cleveland Browns - DE Jim Jeffcoat
20) Philadelphia Eagles - S Darren Woodson
21) Cincinnati Bengals - DE Shante Carver
22) Pittsburgh Steelers - CB Phillippi Sparks
23) Detroit Lions - DT Will Sutton
24) Arizona Cardinals - RB Whizzer White
25) Carolina Panthers - OT Levi Jones
26) Baltimore Ravens - WR Derek Hagan
27) Dallas Cowboys - RB Leon Burton
28) Denver Broncos - G/C Grey Ruegamer
29) Indianapolis Colts - S Adam Archuleta
30) Green Bay Packers - LB Ron Pritchard
31) New Orleans Saints - TE Todd Heap
32) New England Patriots - S Pat Tillman
Who is your No. 1 overall pick? Post it in the comments.