The Odds: Arizona State (+5.5), Utah (-5.5), Over/Under: 58.5
The Breakdown: Vacations are always nice, but last week’s bye for the Arizona State Sun Devils could not have come at a better time.
It’s been a week and a half since a tired and injury-plagued Arizona State team last took the field, giving Todd Graham’s group a much-needed break heading into the final three games of the regular season.
That stretch starts tomorrow against the 7-2 Utah Utes, who still have an outside shot at making the College Football Playoff despite falling to Washington in their last game.
Despite the setback, Utah enters Thursday night’s game as 5.5 point favorites over the Sun Devils.
Below, we take a look at each teams’ recent stats against the spread and some of their previous results against each other.
Away we go...
- Arizona State is 11-1 straight up in its last 12 games against Utah.
- Arizona State is 9-4 against the spread in its last 13 games.
- Arizona State is 7-0 against the spread in its last seven home games.
- Arizona State is 7-6 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The total has gone OVER in eight of Arizona State’s last 12 games.
- Arizona State is averaging 35.7 points per game on offense this season.
- Utah is 6-7 ATS in its last 13 games.
- Utah is 3-4 ATS in its last seven road games.
- Utah is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games.
- The total has gone OVER in six of Utah’s last 12 games.
- Utah is averaging 29.9 points per game this season.
Note: For entertainment purposes only.